When we started our journey as entrepreneurs we thought that working from home was the best option you could have. There you have your things at hand and you can organize yourself as you wish.
But, what seems like paradise on earth can become the biggest mistake you can make. Take the opportunity to work in a coworking space and take advantage of all the benefits it has to offer. Here are 10 advantages of working in this type of shared office:
- You will be able to do networking. We all know that networking is an essential part of the world of business and work. By being together with other entrepreneurs and companies, you will be able to make new contacts.
- You save costs. Simply pay a monthly fee and forget about electricity, water, internet bills, supplies, cleaning… as well as unexpected expenses or insurance.
- You can attend events and training that will help you keep up to date and have new skills.
- You will have great flexibility. You go when you want and you stop going when you want, without any permanence.
- You will avoid the loneliness of the entrepreneur. Get in touch with other professionals in your sector.
- You will create synergies and collaborations with other professionals. They can complement you in your project.
- You will enjoy perfect facilities to work in. Many coworking spaces offer different types according to your needs (hot desks, fixed desks, private offices…)
- You’ll be more productive. Being at home has the disadvantage of having many distractions (children, calls, unexpected events…). Being in a work space will make the hours more efficient.
- You will have at your disposal mentoring services, financing and a team of professionals ready to help you.
- The image you offer will be more professional than if you propose your clients an appointment in a public space or in your home.
As we have seen, there are many advantages to working in a coworking space. Don’t hesitate and start enjoying coworking now.